Body And Breath: Solar Power
Peace peace ✌🏾
On to the next one in Body and Breath.
Focus on the Solar Plexus, Manipura Chakra, or Ob Arit in the Kemetic Ra Sekhi Healing System
Pranayama(Breath): Kapalabhati or Breathe of Fire
Mudras for posture:
Right hand engaged using the Jñana Mudra meaning intuitive wisdom/knowledge. This Mudra is used to channel or allow the flow of life force energy, a.k.a prana, chi, ki, shekem. Creating a circuit which allows the energy that would dissipate into the environment to travel back through the body and up to the brain/crown.
The index finger representing individual consciousness connects with the thumb, representing supreme consciousness.
Middle finger, ring finger, and little finger representing the gunas (qualities) sattva/balance, rajas/action, tamas/inertia.
Left hand engaged using the Vishnu Mudra of Universal Balance by binding the pointer and middle fingers with the flesh of the palm and having an engaged thumb, ring and pinky fingers.
- This mudra assists with developing peace, strength and balance to the right and left side of the brain. Ida/Pingala; Aset/Nebethet, Nekhbet/Uadjet; Shiva/Shakti.
- Encourages mental clarity and flow, whilst reducing stress and anxieties.
- Stills the mind in preparation for meditation.
Sanskrit name: Manipura (jeweled city) Element: Fire
Shape: Triangle (downward-pointing)
Petals of the lotus: Ten
Seed sound: Ram
Vowel sound: Ah
Rights: To act
Endocrine gland: Adrenals, pancreas Physical association: Digestive system, liver, gall bladder
Psychological function: Will
Identity: Ego identity
Developmental stage: 18 - 42 months Challenge: Shame
Incense: Saffron, musk, sandalwood
Herb: Cinnamon, ginger
Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
* I love and accept myself.
* I stand up for myself.
* I am strong and courageous.
* I am worthy of love, kindness, and respect.
* I confidently express myself.
* I am proud of my achievements.
* I honor myself.
* I choose healthy relationships.
* I am authentic.
* I appreciate my strengths.
* I feel my power.
* I seek opportunities for personal and spiritual growth.
* I am at peace with myself.
Seneb-ti (Be Well) 🙏🏾